Pool Scouts of Pensacola offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits to our Florida neighbors. Variations in the weather can cause pool chemistry to change over time. It’s important to monitor chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment. If not done regularly and properly, this can lead to issues with your pool. That’s why Pool Scouts is here! To worry about the details so that you can get back to enjoying your pool.
Pool Scouts weekly and bi-weekly service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Clean the skimmer basket(s)
- Record the filter pressure
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Swimming Pools Before and After Our Pool Cleaning Service
Fill out a form to the right, or give us a call at 850-637-8365 to learn more about our professional pool cleaning services!