Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to monitor chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Clean the skimmer basket(s)
- Record the filter pressure
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Swimming Pools Before and After Our Pool Cleaning Service
Fill out a form to the right to learn more about our professional pool cleaning services!